I am a candidate for the MA Republican State Committee in the First Middlesex Senatorial District, which includes Westford, Lowell, Tyngsboro, Dunstable, Pepperell, and Groton. State Committee Members are elected every four years during the Republican Presidential Primary.
The State Committee’s main purpose is to promote the Republican Party by organizing and working for the nomination and election of candidates as well as setting the Party platform. This is exactly what I have been doing for the past 10 years. I have been a dedicated volunteer, working hundreds of hours for various local, state, and national Republican candidates. This includes phone banks, literature drops, door to door, signature papers, standouts, fundraising, writing letters to the editor, and poll watching.
I have been involved in many Republican activities:
- Lowell Republican City Committee.
- Westford Republican Town Committee (2005 – 2016)
- WRTC College Scholarship Committee
- Past VP and President of Middlesex Republican Women
- Past VP and President of MA Republican Assemblies 3rd Congressional District (The organization promoted by President Ronald Reagan)
- Fifth Congressional District Alternate Delegate for the 2008 Republican National Convention
- In 2013, when the MA legislature linked the gas tax to inflation, I volunteered to help collect the 146,000 signatures needed to put this issue on the ballot. It was successful!
- I stepped up to volunteer as signature captain for the Lowell area to prohibit tax dollars being spent on the Olympics. Once again taxpayers were protected because of our determination.
- I recently drove to East Bridgewater to make “Get Out The Vote” phone calls for Geoff Diehl, who was a candidate for StateSenate.
As the daughter of a US Air Force officer and a sister of a US Navy veteran, I am a patriotic supporter of the Constitution. I taught elementary school for over ten years. My husband and I lived in Westford for 20 years, and all 6 children graduated from Westford Academy. For the past two years our family has enjoyed living in Lowell where my son attends UMASS Lowell.
With only 11% of MA voters being Republican, we must pull ourselves together and start building the Republican Party. We must recruit and develop strong town and city committees. We need to communicate the value of the core Republican principles which are; strong defense, limited government, individual liberty, lower taxes, balanced budgets, judicial restraint, and conservative values. We need a State Committee consisting of members who are willing to roll up their sleeves and work as hard as I do to elect Republican candidates. I have the experience, enthusiasm and leadership to make a difference!
Please vote for
Republican State Committee on
March 1st, 2016
Thank you for your support!
Georjann McGaha and Dennis Galvin are endorsed by the many members of the Westford Republican Town Committee. Their life-long commitment to the Republican Party and principles merit your vote in the Presidential Primary on March 1, 2016.